Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Exotic Pets In North West Indiana Dogs Have REALLY Dry Skin.?

Dogs have REALLY dry skin.? - exotic pets in north west indiana

I moved to North Carolina (very wet) Arizona (very dry) 3 weeks. My hair and skin was beautiful, but my dog's hair and skin is a different story. Recently, I wanted to be great, because we have closed on the court and will be excavated, but are now itching and licking like crazy. My boxer is not much, but my long hair dachshund scratches and I still wake up in the middle of the night licking vigorously. He even has bald spots where the wounds and scratching and licking. I gave him oatmeal baths, wet dog shampoo, moisturizers at Petco, but still nothing works. We are always) looking for a veterinarian to meet all my pets (small mammals, dogs, horses and exotic animals, but no luck. Is there something I do for him, or that I was a local veterinarian and put it in ASAP? A million thanks.

3 comments:

michaelr... said...

Sounds like an allergic reaction to something in the new environment.

Consult a veterinarian.

ஐJamie๑ஐ said...

My dog has had and the vet said I should spray aerosols in the points zone hydro corti itching, also gave him Benadryl twice a day. Single dose of the dogs. It has helped me. You can also use your dog a tablespoon of olive oil in the diet, helps your skin. Good luck!

Splinter said...

The veterinarian may ask? Over here we call it burned, it can be very difficult, so try to take him to the vet, good luck.
The warmth of the hand, probably not

Post a Comment